What do you need to do as a volunteer?
Every summer holidays ONPS gather support from 100 brilliant student volunteers from universities both in China and abroad. This year we are going to enlist 110 assistants for the 7 campuses in Beijing, Qingdao, Chengdu, Shanghai,Xian,Hangzhou and Shenzhen. The volunteers can choose between working as a Teaching Assistant (TA) or a Management Assistant (MA). The TA will assist professors from world-class universities of North America to instruct students’ study, provide invaluable discussionsand have brain storming sessions with students. Meanwhile, TA will also help the professors and their family to adapt withtheir daily life in China. The MA will assist the ONPS Organizing Committee to scheme and organize all kinds of activities including participation in the extra curriculum activities and provide assistance for students’ life during the entiresummer session.
If you would like to work with the outstanding professors from world-class universities of North America and organize a high end summer party for hundreds of summer session students, we will be delighted for your participation in ONPS!
• Once you win our approval, you will become a member of us. Join us, starting your new journey.
• We will provide free working meals for each volunteer.
• Since the beginning date of duty, each campus will select one outstanding volunteer each week from academic assistant team to grant awards. After the summer course comes to an end, an outstanding volunteer will be selected from management assistant team and be presented prize.
• We provide volunteer certificate issued by the university where each volunteer has participated in the activities of ONPS.
• You will get the gift package which is prepared for students by ONPS, including T-shirts,volunteer handbook, memorial book, etc. Every moment of this summer will be recorded.
• We reimburse the transportation fee and meal expenses for volunteers in the hotel, airport and other special positions.